Dawg Town
Welcome to my home, enter freely of your own will and leave some of the happiness you bring behind.

Dracul

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dawg Town
Welcome to my home, enter freely of your own will and leave some of the happiness you bring behind.

Dracul
Dawg Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's a fine site and all, but until it catches, I say we take over the cavs forum again Sunday...

3 posters

Go down

It's a fine site and all, but until it catches, I say we take over the cavs forum again Sunday... Empty It's a fine site and all, but until it catches, I say we take over the cavs forum again Sunday...

Post  ArtFlooney Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:22 pm

spread the word on that horrible new site I'm banned from.

ArtFlooney

Back to top Go down

It's a fine site and all, but until it catches, I say we take over the cavs forum again Sunday... Empty Re: It's a fine site and all, but until it catches, I say we take over the cavs forum again Sunday...

Post  The_Skeptic Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:17 am

ArtFlooney wrote:spread the word on that horrible new site I'm banned from.

"Forum King" El Belligerent will need to sign off on that maneuver yoopster.

The_Skeptic

Back to top Go down

It's a fine site and all, but until it catches, I say we take over the cavs forum again Sunday... Empty Re: It's a fine site and all, but until it catches, I say we take over the cavs forum again Sunday...

Post  KingdaLami Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:13 am

ArtFlooney wrote:spread the word on that horrible new site I'm banned from.

Yoopy, The evil empire banned your ID ARTFLOONEY. You'll have to reincarnate yourself under another ID to play in the cleveland.com "Fan Talk" site.

Twisted Evil

KingdaLami

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down